Digilock has discontinued their ADA locking products: T30, T52, and T70. Zephyr Lock 2254/2255 is a comparable replacement at a lower price.
2254/2255 Electronic RFID Locks are some of our most secure and versatile electronic locks. They work on all standard single point lockers, box locker, gravity latch/multipoint, wood, phenolic, plastic and laminate lockers. They are designed to meet the same security levels used in Smart cards. Complying with all ADA guidelines for accessibility.
- Unique card key with same security level as used in banking Smart Cards
- Complies with all ADA guidelines for ADA accessibility
- Engineered to work on all standard metal single point, box locker, gravity latch/multipoint lockers
- Wood, laminate, phenolic lockers and casework will require extension kits of 1/2″ or 3/4″ for thicker material
- Supervisory override card and program card capability
- Programmable for both day use and permanent use
- High impact polycarbonate housing
- Ability to track user history
- New user cards available in the event card is lost
- Battery Powered; Requires (4) AA batteries offering life cycle of 10,000 – 20,000 uses depending on model
- Low battery audible warning signal
- External battery powered emergency device offered to allow access to lock if low battery signal is missed and battery life ends
- Permanent use will lock automatically
- Shared use will not lock automatically
- Facing the locker if the hinges are on the right side you need 2254,if the hinges are on the left side you need 2255 lock.
- Available for use on right-hinged locker door (2254) or left-hinged locker door (2155)
- Available 1 year warranty from the time of shipment
- Athletic, student & swimming facility lockers
- Health, fitness, golf & country clubs, day spas, wellness centers; hotel & resort lockers
- Employee lockers